Right To Know Information
To request a public record, please use the form below or contact the Open Records Officer:
Open Records OfficerFees
State College Area School District
131 W. Nittany Ave.
State College, PA 16801
Office hours: 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1 to 4:30 p.m.
A request for copies of public records or information produced there from must be accompanied by payment of fees to cover the direct cost of duplication as set forth below:
1. Fees for the actual cost of mailing.
2. $0.25 per page for duplication by photocopying or printing or other means of duplication.
3. $5.00 for official certification if requested by the requester.
4. Reasonable fees to cover other types of reproduction costs, inclusion conversion, electronic access, etc.
5. Allowable additional actual costs incurred by the district which are necessary for complying with the request.
Request Form (Microsoft Word document)
Request Form (PDF document - Adobe Reader needed to view)
Public Records Policy #801 (PDF)
For more information on the Right-to-Know law, please visit the state's Open Records Web site.
Last Modified on September 20, 2012