PFE is conducting their annual Fall Food Drive, beginning Monday November 21, 2011
and ending on Monday December 19, 2011. Please consider donating CANNED GOODS AND DRIED GOODS (non-perishables), which will be distributed to families in need. Collection boxes are located in the lobby and in each classroom.
SUGGESTED ITEMS ARE:
* Grocery store Gift Cards
* Canned soups, canned sweet potatoes
* Canned pasta and chili
* Pasta sauce
* Canned meat such as Spam or canned chicken
* Baking or Pancake mixes (Jiffy, Bisquick, etc.)
* Muffin, cake, cookie mixes
* Macaroni and cheese
* Boxed cereal
* Pie filling, Pie crust mix
* Stuffing mix, cranberry sauce, turkey gravy
* Green beans, instant mashed potatoes
* Toothpaste, deodorant, shampoo, baby food, formula, diapers
* Sugar, sugar supplements (no confectioner's sugar please)
* Mayonnaise, Miracle Whip, & Salad Dressing, cooking Oil
* Tea (Regular and Decaf) The 2011 Fall Food Drive has been organized and promoted by the students from Mr. Meyers’ classroom.
Questions can be directed via email to Mr. Meyers email@example.com or Ms. Stoicovy (Principal) firstname.lastname@example.org.
THANKS TO ALL WHO SUPPORT PFE IN CARING FOR THE COMMUNITY