Computer Lab Policies
Students with school work that needs a computer who are signing in for study hall must to be in the lab before the late bell rings. Once signed into the lab, it is for the period. Students may not come and go during study halls or lunch periods to minimize disruptions to other classes. Students without work will not be admitted to the computer lab.
Check the posted lab schedules to see which lab has room. Lateness due to walking to all labs will be unexcused.
Students coming from lunch:
- If you want to go to lunch first: get a pass from the lab manager before going. Passes may be written any time preceding the lunch period on the day the pass is needed.
- If you want to come in before lunch: be in the room before the bell rings.
Students with a class:
- Should ask the teacher for permission to leave the room, and sign out with a hall pass from that teacher.
Jump drives may be inserted in USB ports to transfer files.
- Students must save movies locally to the hard drive.
- It is not permissible for ANYONE to save Movies to a file server - the movie files are much too large.
Study hall students MAY insert personal headphones and music CD's into the computers.