Computer Use Rules
- You are subject to all school rules and discipline procedures as stated in the student handbook.
- Student ID's are required for admission to lab/libraries unless you are with your class or have a pass from a teacher.
- No food or drink permitted.
- Students coming from Study Hall must be in the lab/library when the period begins. Once signed into the lab/library, students must stay for the period.
- Treat students, staff and equipment with care and respect.
- Computers are for school work. No games, no movies, No chat/IM.
- No illegal downloading of MP3 and/or movie files.
- Personal equipment may not be connected to the SCASD network, except for jump drives, which may be inserted into USB ports to transfer files.
- Attempting to override the Internet filter will result in disciplinary consequences.
- Clean up your area when finished. Recycle unwanted paper.
For a complete description of policies and procedures, please select 'Computer Labs' under the 'Departments' section at