Welcome to Community Education!
Our mission is to provide lifelong learning opportunities that enhance the quality of life in our community. We are committed to excellence and innovation in all of our activities.
Community Education provides year-round programming with ongoing sessions beginning in September, January, March, and June. Courses are available for adults, teens, and youth.
We are excited to offer online registration
AND payment for all of our courses.
- Click the Register Now button above; select your Semester of interest.
- You can narrow your search by selecting a Subject and/or Instructor, if applicable.
- Click Begin Registration under the appropriate course.
- If you are the parent/guardian of youth who also participate in our courses, set up a Parent or Guardian account with all of your information and then click Add new child and enter your child's information.
- Payment in full is due at the time of registration via Visa or MasterCard for most courses. (Some Summer camp and CEEL registrations require only a non-refundable deposit.)
***Inclement Weather Policy***
All Community Education courses are CANCELLED if:
State College Area School District is CLOSED, has an EARLY DISMISSAL or cancels ALL AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITIES.
This information can be found on the SCASD home page, in the upper right hand corner.
SCASD Community Education Office
411 S. Fraser Street
State College, PA 16801
Phone (814) 231-1062
Fax (814) 231-1087
Hours Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.