Intramural sports programs provide an opportunity for all students to participate in various after school activities (usually from 3:30-5:30) for fun and skill development. They are different from interscholastic sports, which are the school sponsored sports that require participants to have a physical to be eligible to participate, have daily practices in season, and have try-outs to determine participation.
There are no Interscholastic sports for 6th graders.
For further information about Interscholastics, including information
about physicals, see the School District's Athletics page.
Intramural Signup Procedures
1. Write your name on the sign up sheet found on the bulletin board outside the cafeteria..
2. Pick up a permission form from the table by the office, or print one from the menu to the left. One form is needed for each activity.
3. Have your parents complete the form and return it to the "in" box on the table by the office prior to the start of the program.
4. Listen to the daily announcements for any information that pertains to your activity.
5. Attendance is not mandatory. Come whenever you can, but keep in mind you may be part of a team that needs you. Each intramural activity must have at least 15 participants to be approved to run. If attendance drops below 15, the activity may be discontinued.
Here is the list of our current programs and the contact person for the activity:
If you have questions, please contact Assistant Athletic Director Ryan Walsh.