MILD GARDEN SALSA
From Your Garden:
From the Supermarket:
1. Wash All Vegetables. Dry them with paper towels.
2. Cut tomatoes in very small pieces.
3. Cut the roots off the green tomatoes. Peel off the outside layer of each onion.
4. Cut off the top of the green chili. Then slit it open the long way. Take out the seeds and white ribs.
5. Tear oregano leaves off the stems and cut into tiny pieces. You should have about 2 teaspoons.
6. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and stir.
Last Modified on December 19, 2008