Checking Student Attendance Using Parent/Guardian Portal
Dear Parents/Guardians of Delta Program students:
Some parents have received e-mails regarding Delta students' attendance when absent. As a way to communicate more with parents/guardians, we are providing you with an opportunity to check current (live) attendance for your Delta Program children on-line by following these steps:
1. Go to the district web site. http://www.scasd.org
2. Click on the Parent/Guardian links under Site Shortcuts.
3. Click on the Parent/Guardian Portal under Site Shortcuts.
4. Enter your ID and password. ID is your e-mail address. Click "forgot password" as needed and your password will be e-mailed to you.
5. Choose student name under "available students."
6. Click on attendance tab.
7. Feel free to click on dates for specific attendance information.
8. Click on "about attendance' tab for more information.
Thank you for continuing to provide us with absence notes within 3 days after your son/daughter returns to school after an absence.
Please feel free to contact us as needed so that your son/daughter can experience success at the Delta Program.
Last Modified on October 18, 2012