The State High Forensics Team
Speech Debate Mock TrialAdvisors: Jennifer Rand, Gifted Support TeacherKate Walker, English TeacherOfficers: Jasmine Cao, Taran Samarth, Ronit Patel, Ben Brauser, Iris Li, Joy LiuCaptains: Ben Zydney (Public Forum), Alison Weiss (Lincoln Douglas),Roshni Raj (Speech), Rena Li (Speech Librarian), Khari Franklin (Mock Trial)Meetings: Thursdays, Room C212, from 4:00-5:30pmAttendance (12/6)
- The In-House tournament will be held at State High on Monday, November 26th from 8AM-1PM. Please sign up here by Nov. 15th!
- The La Salle Forum Invitational will be held on Dec. 7-8. We will be leaving right after school on Friday and returning Saturday evening. We strongly encourage everyone to sign up here asap!
- Please turn in the registration form, $30 registration fee, and complete the demographic form by October 11th. Students will not be allowed to register for tournaments without first submitting club registration & demographic forms and paying the annual club fees.
- Check out the presentation from our parent meeting/back to school potluck here.
- Parents, to obtain clearances to be a judge at tournaments (which you will need to do), please go HERE. Please start this process now! Clearances for volunteers are free.
- Debate presentation (Public Forum)
- Speech presentation
- Mock Trial presenation
- Judging presentation for Parents from In-House Tournament
Last Modified on Wednesday at 11:50 PM