State College Area High SchoolLGBTA+ Alliance
Mission Statement:The State High LGBTA+ Alliance aims to promote full acceptance of all students, regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity. Our work involves a comprehensive range of public awareness activities, education, social action and advocacy. The goal of our group is to create and maintain a safe, welcoming and inclusive environment by cultivating mutual respect, open discussion and a common vision of social equality. We strive to respect all people with regard to race, ethncitity, gender expression, sexual orientation, socio-economic background, age, religion and ability.
Our club is open to all State High and Delta students who care about the rights and equality of all humans.For more information, contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.Interested in attending a meeting? We would love for you to join us.
LGBTA+ Alliance Bylaws:
- We meet bi-monthly in Room C-122.
- Our meetings usually rotate between Tuesday and Thursday so that we can accommodate the most number of members.
- Email us and we will let you know when our next meeting is scheduled.
- If you want advanced notice of our next meeting, let us know and we will add you to our list-serve.
- Our meeting times are also announced on the morning announcements.
Last Modified on January 22, 2018