Below is a list of important dates:
* 11/13 - 2nd Grade Patriotic Performance - 6:30pm-7:30pm
* 11/14 - Partners in Music Concert - PFMS - 6:30pm-7:30pm
* 11/15 - Field Trip to Davey Lab/HUB (White)
* 11/16 - Field Trip to Davey Lab/HUB (Bowman & Meyers)
* 11/16 - 2nd Grade Field Trip - Pooh Performance, High School North
* 11/17 - Schlow Library Field Trip (Bowman & Meyers)
* 11/17 - Thanksgiving Feast - Mrs. Del Real - 1:30pm - 2:30pm
* 11/20 - Schlow Library Field Trip (Del Real & Walters)
* 11/21 - Schlow Library Field Trip (White)
* 11/22 - 11/27 - NO SCHOOL - Thanksgiving Break
Students in Chip Crawford’s Architectural Drafting and Design 3 class in the CTC have been designing a house — for real. Using class designs, the local Habitat for Humanity chapter hopes to start building on a Bellefonte lot in the spring.
Students in two social studies classes, “Debate” and “Problems that Persist,” collaborated to host the debate. In front of the Delta student body and invited parents, candidates introduced themselves before answering questions posed by students.
For 14 years on the State College Area School District Board of Directors, David Hutchinson has helped shape one of Pennsylvania’s best school districts. Now he has been named PSBA’s Board of Directors president-elect.