To be eligible for enrollment in the State College Area School District, parents or legal guardians must be a resident in our school district area and the student must be residing in their home on a permanent basis.Deena Ryan, RegistrarP: 814-231-1017F: 814-231-1018Click here for a record of all distictwide communications.The State College Area School District is now registering students for both the current school year and the 2021-2022 school year.Kindergarten: Children must turn five on or before August 31, 2021. For more information about kindergarten and how to register, please click here.
First Grade: Children must turn six on or before August 31, 2021 to be enrolled in first grade for the 2021-2022 school year, unless they have, or will have, successfully completed kindergarten, and written confirmation is provided from the kindergarten program.High School students: View our Instructional Program showcase at: https://sites.google.com/scasd.org/instructional-program-showcase/home
To Register: use one of the options below, in order of preferred method (Students that are new to the State College Area School District)
- Online registration: https://www.scasd.org/Page/20484, there are two forms to choose from "2021 Registration Form" (current school year) or "Registration Form SY 2021-22" (for next year)
- Downloadable form: Registration Form
Once completed, please email documentation to email@example.com. You can also mail the downloadable form to:
240 Villa Crest Drive
State College, PA 16801
Documentation includes: (1) copy of birth certificate or passport (2) immunization records (3) proof of residency (current utility bill or lease/mortgage agreement)
* Middle & High School students should have a copy of their latest report card to help with scheduling.
* Physical Exams and Dental Exams are not required for registration but please provide if you have them.
More information can be found at: https://www.scasd.org/Domain/104 under Health Forms
* Registration questions or appointments can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 814-231-1017.
Tour a building
We invite you to take a virtual tour of any of our elementary schools and if you have any questions or would like to take a tour in person please contact Heather Card at 814-231-1042 or email@example.com.