Reference Databases Passwords (for remote/away from school access to databases.) Locate, copy and paste ready made citations from databases as you take notes!
1. For a Summary of Presidential Administration Profiles (Washington to Clinton)
Be sure to use the search box on the RIGHT (within publication) to find your president!
2. Try Student Resources in Context (for more support for your claims.)
3. American History Database
4. ABC-Clio's American History
Public domain websites:
The American President - an online reference resource
Presidential Libraries - from the National Archives
Works Consulted - Best Practices to create the Works Consulted page required for the final products
1. Create a Google Doc and center the words Works Consulted as the first line.
2. Copy and paste ready made citations from databases as you take notes.
3. Use a citation generator (like NoodleTools or Easy Bib) to make citation for other resources such as books and websites. Then copy and paste the citation.
NoodleTools Tip. To cite a source from a database follow this path:
Choose tab for DATABASE -> choose reference source (if you don't know the type)
Then choose, Quick cite: Copy & paste a citation (Include the URL for easy access to the resource.)
4. Alphabetize your resources. Then double space your paper. Use reverse indent for each new citation.This page is designed for the U.S. History March Madness President Assignment.