Fitness Center Certification CourseDATES/TIMES: TBD
Attendance at all 3 sessions per option is mandatory.
LOCATION: Fitness CenterREGISTRATION DEADLINE: 3:30 PM the business day prior to the course start date. Walk-ins will not be permitted to take the course.COURSE LIMIT: 15 studentsCourse Minimum: Eight (8) students must be registered or the course willbe cancelled.· Attendance Requirement: You must attend all sessions on the dates listed(for the option you choose) to complete the course.COST: $25 fee
- All students must be pre-registered and paid in advance.
- No walk-ins will be accepted.
We are also offering a shuttle serivce for the 4pm classes. Please see the attached scheudle to see when it is being offered and from which middle school.
- Visit: www.scasd.org/CommunityEd and click Register Now
- New Users will need to create an account.
- Click Create New Account near the bottom of the page.
- Follow the on screen prompts to create an account.
- Once you have created your account, choose Select Secondary from the left hand panel.
- Click Register Now next to the appropriate course.
- Select the student you would like to enroll in the course.
- Click checkout
- Complete payment with a Visa or MasterCard.
SCASD Community Education 240 Villa Crest Drive, State College, PA 16801
- Payment MUST be completed at the time of registration. (See above)
- Do not return payment to the Fitness Center or High School.
- Cancellations must be made by contacting the Community Education office at least five (5) business days prior to the start of a course or no refund will be issued. All cancellations are subject to a $15 non-refundable processing fee.
Monday through Friday 8 AM to 4:30 PM
(814) 231-1061 or email@example.com
This SUMMER Fitness Certification Course consists of three, 1 hour sessions run at the time listed above in the Fitness Center. Attendance at all classes is mandatory.
This course is open to the following State High students:
- INCOMING ninth graders.
- Current ninth graders who do not have physical education scheduled until the Spring semester.
- Tenth through twelfth graders who have not yet obtained the Level 1 certification that was offered in ninth grade.
- For those students that completed physical education via correspondence.
- Transfer students
If you fall into one of these two groups you are required to obtain pre-certification before you can participate in the Fitness Club or with an athletic team at the Fitness Center.
Ninth graders currently taking PE will be getting certified in November/December in PE class. If a student does not wish to pay for this course, they can wait to become certified in class.