• High School Hot LinesThinking about calling

    The State College Area High School has an anonymous tip line (814-235-4999) for students and the public to use to report any drug activity or any other type of criminal activity.  Callers will remain anonymous.


    Phone Tipline





    Yellow Ribbon Tipline

    It carries the message that there are those who care and will help! If you are in need and don’t know how to ask for help, go to a counselor, teacher, clergy, doctor, parent or friend and say “I need to use my yellow ribbon.” It’s OK to ask for help


    1-800-SUICIDE     1-800-784-2433


    Here to Help with Any Problem, Any Time!
    800-494-2500 or 814-237-5855
    It is available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
    Centre Helps serves as the local call center for the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline

    National Hot Lines

    Hotlines are a helpful way to access information, help and resources if you suspect your child or teen is abusing drugs. Here are several nationally-recognized hotlines that you can turn to for help.

    Center for Substance Abuse Treatment Hotline, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA): 800-662-HELP (4357)

    Girls and Boys Town National Hotline: 800-448-3000

    National Drug and Alcohol Treatment and Referral Hotline: 800-662-HELP (4357)

    Mental Health America: 800-969-NMHA(6642)

    National Mental Health Information Center, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA): 800-789-2647

    The National Alcohol and Substance Abuse Information Center: 800-784-6776

Last Modified on March 29, 2021