Helpful Hints for New Students
• Get ID card, memorize your student number, find out your e-mail address and password.
• Get involved—clubs, sports, music
• Get to know your counselor, please come in if you have any questions or concerns. Let your counselor know if any of your courses are too easy or too hard.
• Know our lunchroom procedures.
• Attend our New Student Group offered by the counseling office.
• Find a lunch buddy and find a bus buddy. See your counselor.
• Get maps of the buildings and go on a tour. Maps are available in the Main Office and the Counseling Office.
• Spend a day with a Little Lion Ambassador.
• Understand graduation requirements.
• Schedule a fun class and a lunch.
• Explore our web site…and familiarize yourself with the student handbook.
• Give yourself time to adjust and keep a positive attitude.
• Learn about Learning Enrichment and/or Art Smart.
• Learn about the South Side Fitness Center and get safety certified.
• Buy an assignment book from the Roar Store.
• Let your teachers know that you are new to the district.
• Understand Scoodle and Google Docs.
Last Modified on October 5, 2010