The job market can be an exciting but scary place. It is a place where your dreams can come true but you need to be prepared to sell your abilities and skills. You possilbly could be competing against hundreds of people for one job and it is important that you are prepared to market yourself thoroughly.
Some things you can do to find a job are:
1. Write a strong resume.
2. Network-talk to friends and family.
3. Look in the help wanted advertisements.
4. Search the internet.
5. Use an employment agency such as CareerLink.
6. Secure at least 3 people who will be your reference.
7. Call or write the company to request an interview.
Please take a look at the websites on the next page for more information.
Last Modified on July 28, 2016