My e-mail = firstname.lastname@example.orgWhat type of learner is your child? http://homeworktips.about.com/od/homeworkhelp/a/learningstyle.htmSpanish Resources: More practiceStudent Handbook: 2021-22Luzenski expectations regarding make-up work on a block schedule:
- If you see the word "Tarea", that means a homework assignment will be due the next class block (any exceptions will be clarified). All documents and/or assignments will be posted in CANVAS throughout the academic year.
- If you see "Evaluación", that means an evaluation will occur. I always provide advance notice on assessments or projects. Lesson plans will include the date of the assessment or project deadline, skills assessed, point value, and format or rubric.
- I am aware of IEP and 504 plans regarding assignment modifications and/or extensions as well as any testing accommodations!
- World Language Online Translator Policy: WLOTP
- Proficiency levels: ACTFL Proficiency Guidelines
- What can students do in Spanish? : http://www.actfl.org/global_statements
Last Modified on August 31, 2021