State College Area High School
653 Westerly Parkway, State College, PA 16801
STUDENT PARKING GUIDELINES
Student parking at State College Area High School is a PRIVILEGE that requires adherence to rules listed.
* Please note that if you decide to drive to school, it becomes your responsibility to get to school on time.
(The following rules must be followed or your parking permit will be revoked. Any student who has had their parking pass revoked for two weeks, two or more times will have their parking pass permanently revoked. There is no refund for revoked permits.)
- Parking permits must be displayed in the rear view mirror whenever you are parked on school grounds.
- You may not sell or transfer your parking pass to another student.
- Park in the red painted spaces ONLY at the North building.
- Lock and vacate the vehicle upon arrival to school. State College Area School District is not responsible for articles lost or stolen from vehicles, or to any damage to or from any vehicle while parked on school property.
- Provide proper ID when leaving school grounds.
- Weapons may not be brought onto school grounds.
- State College Area High School reserves the right to search vehicles while parked on school property when deemed necessary for reasonable suspicion.
- Students will have their parking pass revoked for two weeks for the following offenses: Driving recklessly, leaving school without permission, and being disrespectful to the parking lot monitor
- Students will have their parking pass revoked for remainder of the semester if they obtain 3 unexcused absences or unexcused 80 or more periods.
- Students suspended for any level 4 violation will have their parking pass revoked for the rest of the year.
- Students who park without a parking pass will receive parking citation on their windshield. No notification other than a windshield citation will be given. On the third violation, the car will be towed at the owner’s expense.