- This committee will run a 50/50 raffle in the lobby area and throughout the auditorium before shows and during intermissions. The winning ticket is pulled at the end of intermission right before the start of the second act. Thespians have a license enabling us to sell tickets, but because it is technically considered gambling and it is a school-related function…ALL volunteers MUST be 21 years of age or older.
- This committee is involved with ticket sales the two weeks before and during show weekend. The box office staff works for one hour prior to each performance.
Cabaret & Silent Auction
- This is an event that occurs in May as a fundraiser for Thespians. It involves a cabaret performance and a silent auction/raffle. This committee is responsible for the collecting of donated auction and raffle items and coordinating volunteers and facilitating the event.
- We run concessions before and during intermission of each show. We need volunteers to help set up, tear down, and work the tables. Please note that you WILL NOT miss any part of the performances when you volunteer for these areas.
- This involves sewing, ironing, glue gunning, etc. All levels of ability and talents are welcome. If you can sew on buttons, iron pants, mend a hemline....they will find a job for you.
- Green Room takes place after the Friday night performance of the fall and spring show. The cast, crew, and audience are all invited to the cafeteria for refreshments and a "meet and greet" of the cast, crew, and production staff. We need volunteers to help set up, clean up, and donate finger foods and goodies. This group helps also plan/organize and set up the show theme-related decorations for the Green Room reception in the cafeteria on that Friday night of the show and assists with clean up.
- Our traditional Marching Band and Thespian Homecoming Pizza Dinner!
- This committee would assist with props coordination and acquisition, and assist the students in the various aspects of prop construction.
- This involves contacting newspapers and other publications, radio/television stations, and distributing flyers and posters to local merchants and schools within the district. This committee also solicits local businesses and thespian fan to purchase ads and sponsorships in our productions and playbills.
- This committee would assist the set designer, construction head and the students in the various aspects of set design and construction.
Last Modified on August 19, 2023