• How can we contact the teacher?
    You can write a note and send it in with your child, call the school office and leave a message (231-1185), or email me at [email protected].
    My child has a birthday coming up. Can we send in a birthday treat?
    Absolutely!  We eat the birthday treats right after lunch.
    What supplies does my child need to bring?
    Your child should bring a backpack and their charged Chromebook to school everyday. I will be giving him/her a take home folder that we will use to send notes and announcements back and forth. You will need to check that folder every day.
    How do I pay if my child buys lunch from the school cafeteria?
    Your child will have an account with the cafeteria.  You can create an online account with My School Bucks at www.myschoolbucks.com and manage your child's lunch account there.
    As the students buy lunches the cafeteria manager subtracts the cost of the lunch from the account. 
    What if my child is going to be late to school?
    You should write a note to the teacher the day before or call the school office that morning. This is especially important if your child will be buying a school lunch. 

    What if my child will not be coming to school?
    You should call the SAS (Safe at School) phone number 231-1188 and leave a message. If a child is absent and a parent has not left a message on our answering machine we will call your home to make sure that your child is indeed sick at home and hasn't gotten lost on the way to school.


Last Modified on August 24, 2020