Business AdministratorRandy has been with the district since 2005. In his current role as Business Administrator, Randy is responsible for all financial and business operations of the school district. In previous roles, Randy has been responsible for accounting, payroll, purchasing, printing services, and food services.
Prior to joining the SCASD administration, he served in various roles in the Business Office at the Lock Haven University of Pennsylvania.
- Randy currently serves as the Chairperson for the Centre County Tax Collection Committee, working with the various municipalities and school districts in Centre County to establish county-wide tax collection efforts.
- He also has been a member of PASBO, the Pennsylvania Association for School Business Officials, since 2005 and a Pennsylvania Registered School Business Administrator (PRSBA) since 2008.
- He currently serves on the Legislative Committee for PASBO.
His education includes:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from the Pennsylvania State University in 1988
- Masters Degree in Business Administration from Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania in 2004.
Randy is married with two daughters with whom he enjoys traveling to Walt Disney World and various cruise destinations.
Randy can be reached by contacting the Business Office at 814-231-1021 or by email: email@example.com.