In compliance with the Pennsylvania Right To Know Law (Act 3 of 2008) effective January 1, 2009, the State College Area School District has adopted a right to know policy, Policy 801 Public Records, and clear procedures so community members can obtain public records.
To request a public record, please use the form below or contact the Public Records Officer:
Randy Brown, Finance and Operations OfficerState College Area School District240 Villa Crest Drive
State College, PA 16801Phone: 814-231-1021FAX: 814-231-4130Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgOffice hours: 8:00 a.m.-12 p.m. and 1:00-4:30 p.m.
A request for copies of public records or information produced there from must be accompanied by payment of fees to cover the direct cost of duplication as set forth below:
1. Fees for the actual cost of mailing.
2. $0.25 per page for duplication by photocopying or printing or other means of duplication.
3. $5.00 for official certification if requested by the requestor.
4. Reasonable fees to cover other types of reproduction costs, inclusion conversion, electronic access, etc.
5. Allowable additional actual costs incurred by the district which are necessary for complying with the request.
Request Form (Microsoft Word document)
Request Form (PDF document)
Policy 801: Public Records (PDF document)
FAQsFor more information on the Right-to-Know law, please visit the state's Open Records Web site.