Crabtree, Rohrbaugh & AssociatesCrabtree, Rohrbaugh & Associates is a full service architectural firm providing architectural design services for public education throughout Pennsylvania. Crabtree, Rohrbaugh & Associates has many unique qualifications that set itself apart from other Architects, including:
- Client-Oriented Approach
- Pennsylvania Public Educational Experience – one of the largest architectural firms in the state of Pennsylvania. In the past ten years, the firm has designed over $2.7 Billion of Public Education School Construction.
- District Wide Facility Study/Master Plan Experience – The firm has completed over 75 District Wide Facility Studies and numerous updates.
- Sustainable Design – The firm has 23 LEED Accredited Professionals on staff and has a firm wide commitment to sustainable design.
- Guaranteed Project Budgets – guarantees for every public project that we will meet the approved project budget.
- Quality and Cost Effective Design – the firm prides itself on providing award winning and high quality design at reasonable costs.
- Registered Educational Facilities Planners
- Commitment – committed to meeting your study/design schedule and the ability to meet the schedule for the referendumArchitect Selection ProcessSeptember 10, 2012 - Architect Contract Approved The board of school directors approved the contract for Crabtree, Rohrbaugh Associates in the base amount of $279,500. A credit of $25,oo will be applied if PlanCon is not pursued.August 27, 2012 - Draft Contract Presented Board meeting, a draft contract will be presented and reviewed by the board.July 23, 2012 -Architect Selected Crabtree, Rohrbaugh and Associates was selected to lead the proposed High School planning process. Read the Press Release (PDF)
Last Modified on February 26, 2013