Community Education Extended Learning (CEEL) ProgramCEEL is a before and afterschool Extended Learning Program open to all elementary students. Programs operate at Corl Street*, Easterly Parkway, Ferguson Township, Gray's Woods, Mount Nittany, Park Forest, Radio Park and Spring Creek Elementary Schools. *Corl Street has a morning offering only; afternoon students are bussed to Easterly Parkway each day.Specific details for each CEEL site can be found by visiting the appropriate school's homepage, clicking Our School, and then clicking Before and Afterschool Program (CEEL).Click here if you're a returning CEEL family and need to update your account or if you are a new family and need to create one.Be prepared for 2021-22 registration by reviewing these slides.
2021-2022 Registration InformationREGISTRATIONRegistration will begin on Wednesday, July 28, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. You may register via our online registration site. Registration will remain open until 10:00 a.m. on Wednesday, August 18 or until spaces fill. At that time, we will begin a waiting list. Waitlist offers will be made beginning no earlier than Wednesday, September 8. Be prepared for 2021-22 registration by reviewing these slides.TIMESBefore School: 7:30 a.m. to 7:55 a.m. each school dayAfterschool: dismissal to 5:30 p.m. each school dayDATESThe program begins the first full day of school and ends on the last full day of school. CEEL operates only when school is in-person.
FEES PER STUDENT (monthly unless otherwise noted)
- Before School: $55
- Full-Time: $250
- Registration Fee (one-time): $50
- Payment Plan Fee (one-time, due at the time of registration): $15
- Deposit: Due at the time of registration if utilizing the Payment Plan; equal to 2% of your total invoice amount; nonrefundable
- Scholarships and discounts (sibling and employee) are avaialble for those who qualify. You must complete a form requesting a scholarship or discount. That form will be available when registration opens.
WHAT TO EXPECT FOR THE 2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR
- We anticipate being able to provide inservice and Spring Break programming; more details will be sent to CEEL families by mid-September.
- CEEL is open to in-person students only; the program will run only when school is in-person.
- We are working to determine if enrichment classes with outside providers (such as Millbrook Marsh, Discovery Space, Adam Swartz Puppets, Soccer Shots, and others) will resume this year. Details will be sent to CEEL families as soon as we know more.
- There will be no part-time option offered.
- Before School programs are offered at each school but require a minimum number of enrollments to run. Registered families will be notified on Monday, August 9 by 4:30 p.m. whether their school's program is running.
- Note that while Corl Street will have a morning program option, the afternoon portion of the program takes place at Easterly Parkway. Afternoon students will be bussed from Corl Street to Easterly Parkway and must be picked up from there each day.
DISCOUNTS & SCHOLARSHIPS:
If you are interested in applying for a scholarship or discount, please fill out the form located in the Forms tab at left. This form must be completed by 4:30 p.m. on Monday, August 16, 2021 in order for discounts and scholarships to be effective prior to the first CEEL payment of the year. Form submissions received after that date will be applied prior to the next payment (when submitted at least five business days' prior to the payment date) and will not be prorated.
Sibling Discount - Families with 2 or more children enrolled in the full-time program will receive a 15% discount on the second and subsequent children.
Scholarships - Additional funds are available for families in need, including those eligible for free and reduced lunch. If you are interested in reserving a spot, you must apply online and complete the scholarship form linked above. You will be notified of any scholarship amount.
*Discounts and scholarships cannot be combined.
Last Modified Yesterday at 10:10 AM