ROOM 14 SUPPLIESStudent Supply List:The PTO was generous enough to buy school supplies such as markers, crayons, glue, and pencils for each child this year. You will only need to bring in the following items:
What about folders???? I understand that students are excited to buy their own folders and supplies before school. I will be supplying take home folders for each student as well as folders for other subjects. The color coding of folders helps communicate where to put writing and unit related materials.Teacher Wish (Supply) Lists: I will be working with the PTO to let you know what other items are needed for the classroom. We will be asking for things like class snacks and coffee filters to serve the snacks. We will never turn down goldfish, pretzels, or popcorn as a class snack!!
- Your own plastic pencil box. We will be filling it with crayons, erasers, and sticky notes. Please make sure it is not a zipper pencil case. The plastic boxes work the best.
- Your own set of headphones. Please don't buy an expesive pair. There are great earphones out there for $7.99 at Wal-Mart. Your child will be using them with their own chromebooks to listen to reading during our reading workshop time.
- A box of tissues for the class.
- Girls: One Roll of Paper Towels
- Boys: One Tub of Clorox Wipes
Last Modified on August 1, 2018