STUDY ABROAD PROGRAMS
- Masters in Teaching, German. Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, NY. December 2005.
- Bachelors of Arts, German Language and Literature. Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, NY. May 1999.
- Herder Institut Universität Leipzig, Leipzig, Germany (Summer, 2005)
- Universität Konstanz, Konstanz, Germany (Spring, 2003)
- Karls-Eberhardt Universität, Tübingen, Germany (Spring, 1997)
GRANTS AND PROJECTS
- State College Area School District, State College, PA Sep. 2012 – Present
- Susquehanna University, Selinsgrove, PA Sep. 2011 – Jun. 2012
- Shikellamy High School, Sunbury, PA Sep. 2006 – Jun. 2011
- Lessing Schule, Bochum, Germany Sep. 2005 – Jun. 2006
- Sachem Central School District, Holbrook, NY Jan. 2005 – Apr. 2005
- Awarded Fulbright Scholarship for Teaching Assistantship in Bochum, Germany. Sep. 2005 – Jun. 2006.
- Awarded grant by Deutscher Akademischer Austausch Dienst (DAAD) to study German language instruction at the University of Leipzig's Herder Institut. Leipzig, Germany. Summer, 2005
- Presentation of action research “Exploring Students’ Attitudes Toward Peer and Teacher Evaluation” at the North East Conference and National Council for the Accreditation of Teacher Education at Stony Brook University. May 2005.
- American Association of Teachers of German (AATG), 2004 - Present
Last Modified on October 21, 2018