Parents, guardians and students can view a variety of information here, such as:
Requests for educational records from prior year records should be requested through the SCASD educational records office at 814-231-1017Online Portal: https://scasdweb.scasd.org/PIAA_Registration.php
- Current school year progress reports (Grades K-5)
- Current school year report card and grades (Grades 6-12)
- Ongoing class work progress (Grades 6-12)
- Demographic information
- Student schedules and teacher course recommendations (available when completed each year for grades 5-11)
- Assessment scores for grades K-12 (PSSA, Keystones, OLSAT, MAP)
- Register personal technology
- The parent/guardian user name is the email address that the district has on file.
- The parent/guardian user name and password are the same for all systems.
- Students use their SCASD user name and password to access all systems.
Contact UsIf you need help with any of these systems, please feel free to contact us:
Last Modified on August 14, 2019