Parents, guardians and students can view a variety of information here, such as:
SCoodle is an online learning environment where SCASD teachers and students can interact beyond the classroom walls. This virtual environment can provide learning opportunities within the structure of a course or classroom, can serve as an extension of the classroom, or can be used to deliver an entire course for specific instructional needs.Requests for educational records from prior year records should be requested through the SCASD educational records office at 814-231-1017Online Portal: https://scasdweb.scasd.org/PIAA_Registration.php
- Current school year progress reports (Grades K-5)
- Current school year report card and grades (Grades 6-12)
- Ongoing class work progress (Grades 6-12)
- Demographic information
- Student schedules and teacher course recommendations (available when completed each year for grades 5-11)
- Assessment scores for grades K-12 (PSSA, Keystones, OLSAT, MAP)
- Register personal technology
- The parent/guardian user name is the email address that the district has on file.
- The parent/guardian user name and password are the same for all systems.
- Students use their SCASD user name and password to access all systems.
Contact UsIf you need help with any of these systems, please feel free to contact us:
Last Modified on July 3, 2017