Drumming Unit Alternate Assignments
Complete the following activities independently while other students are drumming.
With a partner, research one African or Caribbean instrument of your choice and present what you learned to the class.
You may choose how you would like to present the information from these four options:
- PowerPoint/Google presentation
- Written paragraphs (then read to the class)
- Musical presentation (such as a rap, song, or dramatic presentation)
Whichever method you choose, you will be graded with these guidelines:
- Content (at least 10 facts about the instrument)
- Organization of Presentation
- Visual Representation of Instrument
You will be given two full classes to complete or four half periods.