SCASD Librarians are available for collaboration with classroom teachers. We are eager to provide reading and research services for students and staff. Here are just a few of the services staff might find helpful:
- InterLibrary Loan - borrow materials from other SCASD libraries
- Print vs. Digital Text: Research and Reflections - When is it best to use print text and digital text? What are the skills needed to use each effectively. Three SCASD Librarians, Dotty Delafield, Mardi Frye and Lois Scarangella, spent a year reviewing current research and shared their findings.
- Searchable Terms - Language Arts: use the library catalog to support teaching language arts concepts
- Searchable Terms - Mathematics: use the library catalog to support teaching mathematical concepts
- Tips on using SCASD research databases (Soundzabounds)
Last Modified on November 9, 2020