Kindergarten CurriculumOur kindergarten program supports children as they grow socially, behaviorally, and academically. Spending time on social development is a very important component of our kindergarten program as it is the foundation for behavioral and academic learning. To learn more about our academic curriculum, click on this link to our K-5 curriculum page. For our elementary brochure, please click here.Social Development
Respectful Citizen Behaviors
- Shows curiosity and an eagerness to try new things.
- Participates in activities.
- Participates cooperatively in the classroom community.
- Plays cooperatively.
- Accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Solves problems appropriately.
- Expresses himself/herself appropriately.
- Shows self-control.
- Shows confidence.
Respectful Learner Behaviors
- Shows consideration and respect.
- Follows school expectations.
- Demonstrates self control.
- Demonstrates positive attitude.
- Demonstrates self management problem solving skills.
- Works cooperatively in groups of various sizes.
- Demonstrates active participation.
- Follows directions.
- Demonstrates active listening.
- Organizes time, task, and materials.
- Seeks help when appropriate.
- Completes work.
- Demonstrates perseverance.