State High Boys'
2020-2021 SEASON AT A GLANCE
** DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC, ALL DATES ARE TENTATIVE. PLEASE BE SURE TO CHECK EMAILS FROM COACH SCHOLLY.
- Monday, November 30, 2020 4:15 - 6:30pm in the North Main Gym.
- One final reminder to check Privit one last time to make sure all winter sport physical items are received. If a player arrives to tryouts with an incomplete physical, there is nothing we as coaches can do to allow them to participate.
- Each student-athlete must have a NEW Player Acknowledgement Form filled out prior to participating in any indoor workout. The form from the summer does not apply to this Health & Safety plan. The preferred method of getting their coaches the form would be in an electronic form, however student-athletes can bring a physical copy. As with the summer plan, this only needs to be completed once.
- There are now two separate team-specific screening forms for this Health & Safety Plan. One for 9th grade open gyms and one for 10-12 grade open gyms. This must be completed every day that a student-athlete plans to participate in a workout. Please make sure to complete the form that corresponds with your grade level. It goes without saying, but please be honest in the screening.
- Masks must be worn by all individuals during the entirety of the workout, including during physical activity. Workouts will be designed with this in mind to provide frequent breaks. Coaches will be wearing masks at all times. There will also be hand sanitizer and cleaning supplies at the court at all times.
- Any water bottles or beverages must be brought by players as there is no sharing of water bottles. Therefore, make sure all players bring enough for the entire workout as there is also no refilling of bottles. There will be Xs taped around the perimeter of the gym indicating where student-athletes can place their bags/bottles/etc. and where they should go during any break.
Booster Club Activities
Step up and be a part of our planning for this season!
Next Meeting: The next regularly scheduled meeting will be December 14, 2020 at 5:30 pm via Zoom https://psu.zoom.us/j/2689769250
Any other pre-season planning meetings or Booster club-sponsored events will be announced via email and will be listed on the websites.
Booster Club Meeting Minutes: November 9, 2020