What do I need to be successful?
What does my child need to be a successful learner?
Welcome to kindergarten! We are very lucky to have a wonderful PTO who provides our school with all the basic "back to school" supplies your child will need. When the first day comes, your child will need to bring with them:
- a backpack (large enough to fit a Chromebook, Daily Communication Folder, library books, water bottle, and a lunch box)
- a water bottle (that closes tight and doesn't leak if tipped over)
- a lunch box (if your child is planning on packing their lunch)
- a set of headphones (over the head are preferred, not earbuds)
The rest is waiting for them at school!
Please label everything your child brings to school with their name using a sharpie marker. Thanks!
Are there supplies that I can contribute to my child's classroom?
A link to our classroom Wish List on Amazon can be found here: Mrs. Narber's Wish List
We are grateful and appreciative of classroom donations for the following items:
- Boxes of tissues (we can never have too many boxes of tissues!)
- Clorox wipes
- Post-it notes
- Walmart/Amazon Gift Cards