• While we encourage parents to correspond directly with their child's school and the registration office, the below information will provide you with an overview of parents frequently asked questions to our offices with regard to registration.

    Frequently Asked Questions:

    1. How do I change my address?

    • You will need to provide an updated proof of residency (bill, lease or mortgage statement) to your child’s current school.
    • You will also need to complete the District Residency form, found here.

    2. How do I change my email and phone number?

    • You can change your phone information through ParentVue.  
    • If you require other changes that are not editable out such as address or medical information please contact your child's school

    3. How do I update my weather preferences?

    • We are working on this right now in ParentVue



    * SCASD app to download https://www.scasd.org/site/default.aspx?PageType=3&ModuleInstanceID=41668&ViewID=5C8B25C6-C8F8-4BD5-923B-8A7C70A93DDA&RenderL

    * SCASD and Schlow library has partnered together to help students gain resources from our local library.  More information can be found at https://www.schlowlibrary.org/scasd or call Schlow library.

    * If you are experiencing homelessness: https://www.scasd.org/Page/1229

Last Modified on September 1, 2021