• Student Work Permits
    Pennsylvania Child Labor Laws require work permits for students ages 14-17 years old.  
    Work Permits are now an online process.   
    SCASD students do not need additional proof of age.  Out of district students need to provide ID and proof of age. 
    We've created an online form for you and your child to complete and then we can send the work permit to you via USPS.
    Please complete the form below, and don't hesitate to contact Stephanie Blake sjb40@scasd.org if you have any questions.
    Link to work permit form:  https://forms.gle/hzDyg3VbafVvJckn7
Last Modified on June 25, 2020