2019 Thespian Cabaret and Silent Auction
CABARET IS SATURDAY, MAY 25:
Call is 6 PM and you should plan on being at school until 10:30 for clean-up following the show. *We will make sure everyone in marching band is good to go following the parade even if you cannot make it by 6.
***All participants in Cabaret will be responsible for providing a food item as well as an auction item for the performance. Information will be provided. You may substitute a payment in lieu of an actual item as long as it is early enough for us to purchase a food or auction item.
Each participant will be cast in both a Large Production number and a small feature number or scene and everyone is part of the finale.
Friday, Jan. 18 at 3 PM Pavillion Theatre PSU.
- Showing of a work-in-progress theatre piece by PSU School of Theatre Students and Tectonic Theatre. A talk back will follow.
- Students will need to use an educational trip form to be excused from school at block 4 in order to arrive on time.
- Mrs. Campbell must have your name to send to the House Manager at the theatre so they can prepare for you
Interested in Student Voice, Diversity Issues, Social Justice? See Mrs. Campbell if any of these are an interest to you. NOW
- represent Thespians on panel discussions
- become part of a work group
- attend a Social Justice Summer Institute
Performance service project for Camporee at Seven Mountains Scout Camp May 4 9AM - 4PM
- plan a 15 - 30 minute presentation.performance
- there could also be a tech crew station (we need to recruite techies, so this would be a good one!)
- save some time for Q & A
- present for 6 round robin groups throughout the day
- we will need a chair person organizer for each event