REQUIRED SAFETY PLAN FORMS - DUE WEDNESDAY, OCT. 28!
ALL THESPIANS MUST READ ALL OF THIS INFORMATION AND COMPLETE ALL OF THE FORMS LISTED BELOW IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN THESPIANS THIS YEAR!
ALL means, Virtual, Hybrid or Fully Remote: In person or working from home.
1. READ - the INFORMATION SHEET (Links to an external site.)
2. IF YOU DID NOT READ THE SAFETY PLAN (Links to an external site.)WITH THE ABOVE FORM - READ IT NOW!
3. FILL OUT THE ONE TIME ACKNOWLEDGEMENT FORM (Links to an external site.)! by Wed. Oct. 28 - Turn it in to Jill Campbell either by dropping it off with her or sending it to school or sending it on line. You will have to print and fill it out and sign it and then if sending line, scan a take a photo to turn it in. DUE before in person work starts Nov. 2 at the latest!
4. COMPANY CONTRACT (Links to an external site.) - if you are working on "Women of Spoon River" the signed Company Contract and $10 fee are also due Wednesday Oct. 28 Nov. 2nd at the latest!
5. STUDENTS - fill out the SCREENING FORM (Links to an external site.) every time you attend an in person Thespian anything at school.
* THE THESPIAN MEMBERSHIP FORM (Links to an external site.) is also due if you haven't already turned it in.Please feel free to mail checks and forms to Me:Jill Campbell, State High Thespians650 Westerly ParkwayState College, PA 16801E-SIGNATURE INSTRUCTIONS! NO NEED TO PRINT FIRST OR AT ALL!It has been brought to our attention that there may be folks with no printers and who are not able to come to school to pick up or print forms and contracts.We would like to make the following recommendation for adding signatures etc. to your on line documents, online!
As you sign your membership forms (way overdue!!), Spoon River Contracts, and Safety Plan Acknowledgement forms, we recommend using DocHub! DocHub is a free addon that can be accessed on all SCASD devices, including chromebooks. Once DocHub is added to your device, click on the drop-down menu labeled "Open With" on the top of any pdf form or document. Open with Doc Hub, and type, sign, date, and more with ease! Once the form is filled out, hit the download button in the top right corner, and then send the completed form to us via email, Canvas, etc. Contact our Troupe President firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions! You and your students should be able to do this together on their Chromebooks.If you would still prefer a copy of the form, please let us know and we will have it ready for someone to pick up or if you would prefer, mail it to you.We continue to try to make all things possible for our students in any given situation. Please feel free to contact us with questions or concerns,Jill, Tami and Isabelle
***Beginning Monday September 14, we will meet
VIRTUALLY as a whole group Mondays from 5 PM - 6 PM.
The BIG GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING LINK ON THE FRONT PAGE WILL BE THE LINK YOU USE TO ATTEND ALL THESPIAN VIRTUAL ACTIVITIES UNLESS OTHERWISE DIRECTED!
TO JOIN THESPIANS:
You need to turn in a Membership FORM:
1. Contact Mrs. Campbell email@example.com to ask for a Virtual Membership Packet if you do not already have one.
2. You may turn in Paper packets and or printed signed copies in the Thespian Drop Box just inside the entry doors at the Back Office Entrance.
3. Or, you may print, sign, scan and return the form to Mrs. Campbell.
4. If you are scanning the BRAVO form please send it to Tina Chen.
Friday, Jan. 18 at 3 PM Pavillion Theatre PSU.
- Showing of a work-in-progress theatre piece by PSU School of Theatre Students and Tectonic Theatre. A talk back will follow.
- Students will need to use an educational trip form to be excused from school at block 4 in order to arrive on time.
- Mrs. Campbell must have your name to send to the House Manager at the theatre so they can prepare for you
Interested in Student Voice, Diversity Issues, Social Justice? See Mrs. Campbell if any of these are an interest to you. NOW
- represent Thespians on panel discussions
- become part of a work group
- attend a Social Justice Summer Institute
Performance service project for Camporee at Seven Mountains Scout Camp May 4 9AM - 4PM
- plan a 15 - 30 minute presentation.performance
- there could also be a tech crew station (we need to recruite techies, so this would be a good one!)
- save some time for Q & A
- present for 6 round robin groups throughout the day
- we will need a chair person organizer for each event