HOMECOMING PARADE REHEARSAL SCHEDULE AND PARADE INFORMATION!
Monday, Sept. 27th - General meeting + Homecoming (recording and tech) + Alice in Concert (4:00 - 6:00)
Tuesday, Sept. 28th - Homecoming Tech and Practice (4:00 - 5:00)
Wednesday, Sept. 29th - Finish homecoming Tech (4:00 - 5:00)
Thursday Sept. 3oth - Homecoming Parade - (4:00- 8:00) Gather after school to set up the float, eat supper provided by Boosters, change into costume and load up. Parade begins at 6 PM and concludes with a Pep Rally at Memorial Field.
TO JOIN THESPIANS:
You need to turn in a Membership FORM to participate in Thespians:
1. Membership Forms may be picked up in ARTsmART and at General Meetings weekly.
2. There was an online meeting for parents and new members on Tuesday evening Sept. 7th. Here is the link to the meeting minutes.
3. You must turn in signed copies (filled out on both sides) before continued participation in the Fall Production.
4. BRAVO is our parent Booster Organization. BRAVO Membership forms may be turned in at the Thespian Meeting or scanned and sent to Tina Chen.
(links and information below not yet up-dated for 21/22)
Click below for general meeting minutes...
Friday, Jan. 18 at 3 PM Pavillion Theatre PSU.
- Showing of a work-in-progress theatre piece by PSU School of Theatre Students and Tectonic Theatre. A talk back will follow.
- Students will need to use an educational trip form to be excused from school at block 4 in order to arrive on time.
- Mrs. Campbell must have your name to send to the House Manager at the theatre so they can prepare for you
Interested in Student Voice, Diversity Issues, Social Justice? See Mrs. Campbell if any of these are an interest to you. NOW
- represent Thespians on panel discussions
- become part of a work group
- attend a Social Justice Summer Institute
Performance service project for Camporee at Seven Mountains Scout Camp May 4 9AM - 4PM
- plan a 15 - 30 minute presentation.performance
- there could also be a tech crew station (we need to recruite techies, so this would be a good one!)
- save some time for Q & A
- present for 6 round robin groups throughout the day
- we will need a chair person organizer for each event