Login to enjoy more features!How to: Login, Renew a Book, Place a Hold/Request a Book, Write a ReviewLogin
1. Look in the upper righthand corner on the Library Catalog page2. Use your SCASD userid and password
Renew your Books1. Click on the My Info tab.
2. Your checked out books will be listed with their due dates.
3. If you want to renew your book, choose Renew at the end of the line.
4. Your book will now be listed with the new due date.
5. If the program does not allow you to renew, please stop by the library or email firstname.lastname@example.orgPlacing a Hold/Requesting a Book
1. Search for the title you want in the “Find” box
2. Click on the books title
3. If there are 0 copies available or it is from another building choose the “Hold It!” button
4. Click on the “Save” button.
5. The library staff will get the next copy to you when it becomes available.Writing a Review
1. Search for the title you want to review.
2. Open up the book’s record.
3. Click on the “review” tab
4. Click on “Add Review.”
5. Choose a star rating (1=Low rating, 5=High rating)