I will understand:
o Consumers of information use effective means of searching, evaluating, and interpreting information
o An author’s purpose influences the accuracy of information he or she presents
o I have more control over my thinking and decision making when I know how to evaluate and interpret information
o Better understanding of an issue occurs when I analyze multiple texts from different authors
o Effective researchers support their thinking with accurate and relevant evidence from texts
o Responsible researchers cite sources using standard bibliographic citation format
Effectively Searching and Evaluating Websites
- Effective Internet Searching
- Effective Internet Searching Worksheet
- Mrs. Delafield teaches you how to effectively search using the Internet, and tips for school research assignments.
- How to Evaluate Websites Worksheet
- Once again, Mrs. Delafield teaches you evaluate websites in order to find credible resources. The joke is NOT on you!