State Parent Advisory Council (SPAC)
The PA State Parent Advisory Council is a resource for parents/guardians of Title I students.
SPAC has three main goals:
• To distribute information and share ideas that will increase parent participation in Title I programs.
• To identify successful parent involvement programs that can become models for schools with limited parent involvement.
• To give parents the skills and knowledge to become advocates for Title I children.
SPAC accomplishes these goals through these major activities:
• An annual Title I parent training conference;
• A statewide parent resource center;
• Visits to Title I schools that request assistance in increasing parent involvement The Title I State Parent Advisory Council is funded with Title I State. Please us the form below to request technical assistance.
• Administration Funds by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, Division of Federal Programs through contract with Midwestern Intermediate Unit IV.