State Parent Advisory Council (SPAC)
The PA State Parent Advisory Council is a resource for parents/guardians of Title I students.
SPAC has three main goals:
- To distribute information and share ideas that will increase parent participation in Title I programs.
- To identify successful parent involvement programs that can become models for schools with limited parent involvement.
- To give parents the skills and knowledge to become advocates for Title I children.
SPAC accomplishes these goals through these major activities:
- An annual Title I parent training conference;
- A statewide parent resource center;
- Visits to Title I schools that request assistance in increasing parent involvement The Title I State Parent Advisory Council is funded by Title I State.
- Administration Funds by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, Division of Federal Programs through contract with Midwestern Intermediate Unit IV.
Last Modified on November 28, 2023