NOVEMBER 2019 NEWS
Dear MNMS 8th grade Parents/Guardians,
We will be running a fundraiser for the next few weeks to raise money to offset the cost for our 8th grade class field trip this spring.
The Gertrude Hawk Chocolates fundraiser starts Tuesday, October 29 2019 and ends Tuesday Nov. 12
2019*. The estimated date for items to be delivered to MNMS is Wednesday Dec. 11, 2019. Students will take the items home for distribution. *Online orders can be made through Sunday Dec. 15, 2019.
Steps for placing an Online Order:
- Click on “Place an Order” towards the right side of the screen/little green candy shop icon
- Enter our 6 digit code (713511) in “Participant’s Number” box (no extra # needed for the
box after the dash.)
- Click on our group name (Mt. Nittany Middle School 8th Grade)
- Create an account in the spaces provided.
- Once the account is created, an email is sent which can then be forwarded to friends/family to order online.
- The online orders can be shipped as the customer wants - they can choose to ship directly to their homes (extra shipping costs) or to the school with a particular students’ order. In that case, the student is responsible for getting the candy to the person.
Again, cash and check orders with order form are due back to school by Tuesday, Nov. 12.
Online orders can be made through Sunday Dec. 15, 2019.
Thank you for your support!
-The 8th grade teachers.*******Click here to view the SCASD district wide