Supplies for Math ClassHere is a list of supplies you will need in order to be successful in math class.• pencils for class everyday (extra lead for mechanical pencils)
• erasers - pencil top & block
• paper - 3-ring white ruled notebook
• highlighter - any color
• pouch to store pencils, calculator, etc.
• 3-ring binder (at least 1 inch)
• One subject spiral notebook for math (no composition notebooks please)• scientific calculatorIf you would like to make an investment in a calculator that will last throughout high school (and beyond) we suggest the TI-84 Graphing calculator. This is NOT a requirement for 7th grade.• Pens for correctingThe following supplies are optional and will be available for use in the classroom. Many students find it helpful to have their own.• 1 box of colored pencils• 30 cm metric ruler• graph paper
Last Modified on July 15, 2021