"Believe deep down in your heart that you are destined to do great things."
Meet the Teacher:
I am a graduate of The Pennsylvania State University with two degrees: one in HRIM and the other in Health and Physical Education K-12. To go along with my degrees, I am also certified through the National Academy of Sports Medicine for personal training. Teaching is my passion and I hope to bring my enthusiasm for learning into my classroom and pass it to my students.
This year I will be entering my fifth year working in the State College Area School District.
- I have a beautiful daughter named Norah! She is a smart, energetic, funny little girl!
- I am a die-hard New York Yankees fan.
- I love going camping and exploring the PA Wilds!
- I enjoy reading all types of books, including comics.
- I truly bleed blue and white! I am very proud to call Penn State my Alma Mater. Throughout my undergraduate years I never missed a home football game. To this day I try to make it to as many games as possible.
- I am the head coach for our Varsity Baseball Team.
- I love listening to music, being outside, going to the beach and being active.
- Something that I learned a long time ago: “Always believe in yourself and that you can truly do anything.”
Last Modified on August 31, 2021