My family is the most important thing to me, and I am proud to come from a large and strongly connected extended family. My wife and I are extremely blessed to have four wonderful children, all of which have graduated from State College High School and are either college graduates or are currently in college.I am a 1984 graduate of State College Area HS and a 1989 graduate of Penn State. After 23 years of teaching both English and Driver's Education here at State High, I moved into an administrative role as the Dean of Students in the fall of 2013. The summer of 2015 I was promoted to Assistant Principal.I hope to help create a family atmosphere at the high school where all families feel connected to their child’s educational experience and the best high school in the state.Other Experiences:Did you Know?
- 27 years of coaching experience at the middle school and high school levels
- Coached HS Quarterbacks at State College for the majority of my coaching days
- My favorite hobbies include family time, fishing, watching movies, and sitting on my back porch reading a good book
- I won a fishing tournament in the past; officially making me a "professional" fisherman
- I once hit a hole-in-one at the PSU White golf course
- If you have 5 minutes, ask me how I got my start in coaching high school football
Last Modified on July 8, 2016