My family is the most important thing to me, and I am proud to come from a large and strongly connected extended family. My wife and I are extremely blessed to have four wonderful children, all of whom have graduated from State College High School, competed in NCAA Div I and Div II athletics, and are now college graduates.I am a 1984 graduate of State College Area HS and a 1989 graduate of Penn State. After 23 years of teaching both English and Driver's Education here at State High, I moved into an administrative role as the Dean of Students in the fall of 2013. The summer of 2015, I was promoted to Assistant Principal. In 2017, I was named the Director of Athletics for SCASD.I hope to help create a family atmosphere at the high school where all families feel connected to their child’s educational and athletic experiences and all that the best high school in the state can offer.Other Experiences:
- 27 years of coaching experience at the middle school and high school levels
- Coached HS Quarterbacks at State College for the majority of my coaching days
- My favorite hobbies include family time, fishing, watching movies, and sitting on my back porch reading a good book.
- I won a fishing tournament, officially making me a "professional" fisherman.
- I once hit a hole-in-one at the PSU White golf course.
- If you have 5 minutes, ask me how I got my start in coaching high school football.
- My children attended and graduated from the following universities.
Last Modified on May 8, 2022