Architectural Design and Drafting 2 Assignments/Projects
State College Building Model (finished in food products)Residential Bubble Diagram ProjectHabitat House Bubble Diagram Design ProjectHabitat House Construction Document Project
· First and Second Floor Plans (with window, doors and life safety items)
· Exterior Elevations
· Site Plan
- Total Point Schedule - Quizzes are worth 100 points and weighted .5. Projects are weighted at 1.5.
- Projects – Projects are the “backbone” for the course. Items taught during the course will be applied to the various projects.
- Quizzes – Various quizzes will be given throughout the course on subjects being taught. The intent is for the student to not only learn the quiz material but to also apply to the projects.
- Field Trips (time permitting) – Field trips will be taken on and off-site. Students will purchase and provide sketches/notes of items they learned from the field trips. The grading will be in the form of a Quiz equivalent. The sketchbook is kept in class and can be a reference for future drawings the students are drafting for a project.
- Participation - Students are expected to participate in the class. Monthly participation is graded in the form of a Quiz. Participation also covers being prepared for class, keeping their notebook up do date/organized and working on their projects, both individual and team projects.
Last Modified on August 26, 2020