General Education Development (GED®)
The GED is a four-part exam given to adults who have not completed high school. The test covers math, language arts, social studies, and science. Please visit the counseling office for further information. For more information about the GED test please click here.
· To register for classes, please call or e-mail:
Lycoming County Centre County
Ruth Love-Schooley Michael McCarty
For additional information about the program, please contact:
Director, Career Pathways
Central Intermediate Unit
· Classes and books are offered free of cost!
· Classes offered in Centre, Clearfield, and Clinton counties
· For more information and to register for classes, please call 814-954-4679
· Tests are offered through the Central Pennsylvania Institute of Science and Technology (CPI): 814-359-2793