Tips for accessing your account, renewing items and accessing digital books.Log in: Use the link in the upper, right-hand corner on the catalog and sign in with your SCASD Google account (blue link.)
Renew Books (that are not overdue!)1. Log in (directions above) and then access the three-line menu icon in the upper left-hand corner. Select Checkouts.
2. The items checked out will be listed with the due dates.
3. If you want to renew a book, choose the Renew link.
4. Your book will now be listed with the new due date.
5. If the program does not allow you to renew, please stop by the library or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Place a Hold/Request a Book
1. Log in and search for the title. Click on the book's title link.
2. Choose the “Hold” button.
3. If need help, the library staff will be happy to request it for you.
4. When it becomes available, the library staff will notify you by email.
How to Rate and Write a Review
2. Log in and locate the title you want to review. Click on the book's title link.
3. Near the cover of the book, locate the "Add a Review" link.
4. Choose your star rating. It's optional to enter a review, but be sure to click "Submit Review."
5. Once a submitted review is approved by the library staff it will appear in the catalog with the reviewer's initials.Accessing audio and ebooks
While logged into your account you are able to search for, check out, and "read" digital books. Directions are here. Once you have checked out the item(s), there is also a free Destiny Read App to read or listen to the books on a handheld device. Read the detailed directions here!