Tips for accessing your account, renewing items and accessing digital books.Login
1. Look in the upper righthand corner on the Library Catalog page2. Use your SCASD userid and password
Renew your Books1. Click on the three line menu icon in the upper left hand corner.
2. Select Checkouts.
3. Your checked out books will be listed with their due dates.
4. If you want to renew your book, choose Renew at the end of the line.
5. Your book will now be listed with the new due date.
6. If the program does not allow you to renew, please stop by the library or email email@example.com
Placing a Hold/Requesting a Book
1. Search for the title you want in the “Search” box
2. Click on the book's title
3. If there are "0" copies available choose the “Hold” button
4. If the book is located in another building contact the library staff and they can request it for you
5. The library staff will get the next copy to you when it becomes available.
Writing a Review
1. Search for the title you want to review.
2. Click on the book's title.
3. Under the cover of the book, click on "Add a Review"
4. Input your star rating and review then click "Submit Review."
Accessing audio and ebooks through the Destiny App
While logged into your account you are able to search for, check out and read/listen to books. (It's often easier to use a browser to do this and then use the app to take your books with you. Directions for the free Destiny App are linked below.