On-line Textbook Information (Mr. Gettig)
(information for textbooks published by Pearson Prentice Hall)
You may access the on-line text at the following website:
Your “Username” is capital letter sensitive and is shown below. There are NO SPACES in the Username. Your “Password” is also case sensitive (NO SPACES).
To log into the on-line text, follow these steps:
1) Use any web browser and enter: www.pearsonsuccessnet.com
2) Click the orange rectangular box with the words “Log in”,
3) Enter the “Username” and “Password” shown above and click “Sign In”,
4) A picture of your textbook should appear on the left, click the
phrase “PH Math Geometry 2009”.
5) Your on-line textbook file will now be open. Use the commands at
the top of the screen to select a page and move throughout the book.
Please do NOT change your “Username” or “Password” at any time!!!
Doing so will eliminate your ability to use the on-line textbook!
Another website you may find helpful is (this website provides access to other resources produced by Pearson / Prentice Hall):
You may use this site to enter “web codes” found in each section of your student textbook to access other helpful resources related to the course. If you have any problems accessing either site, you may contact Mr. Gettig by email at email@example.com at your convenience. Please remember that all State College Area Computer Policies apply when accessing these sites.