Skiing & Snowboarding
Information on Skiing and Snowboarding
The skiing/snowboarding packet that was handed out to students can be found here:See the newly updated Tussey Website: https://tusseymountain.com/
mountain-info/lessons-and-for more information. programs/intramural-programegarding the remainder of the ski/snowboard season at Tussey:Monday Schools:- our last two sessions will be Mon 2/19 and Tue 2/27. The buses have already been assigned for these two days.Make-ups for Families:
If you have any questions, feel free to email Dustin Brackbill or contact Tussey Mountain.For more information, please visit the District's website at: https://www.scasd.org/Page/36298
- Any family that wants to use a lift and rental anytime from February 19th - 23rd may come out.
- Any student who wants to use a lesson, lift, and rental may come any day from February 26th - March 1st.
- Tussey is exploring the weekend options but can't guarantee the rentals will be available. Interested parents should contact Tussey before going.
- Students may also hold on to unused lift passes next season (From opening until IM begins)
- Please remember to send all money to Tussey Mountain (for ski rental, lessons, lift tickets, food, etc).
- ONLY the blue district permission slip should be filled out (both the top and bottom sections) and returned to Radio Park.
- Remember skis are not permitted on school buses. If it is a Fullington bus, parents can bring the skis to school, and the Fullington bus driver will load them in the cargo area under the bus. If it is a school bus, parents will have to take their child's skis to Tussey or rent a locker at Tussey.