Diversified Occupations prepares students for entry into the workforce at all levels and is designed for all students, regardless of post-secondary plans. Instruction is provided in such skills as employer-employee relations, applications and resumes, interview techniques and the acquisition of life skills. The course is designed to increase skills through individual and class study, and on-the-job training opportunities, encouraging attitudes and habits, which meet employment standards. Students must concurrently register for Cooperative Work Experience Diversified Occupations.
Must be registered for both:
- Diversified Occupations (Y694) - 1 credit
- Cooperative Work Experience Diversified Occupations (Y692) - 2 credits
- Employed with a local industry partner that matches your career goal
- Supervisor must obtain clearances
- Work a minimum of 17 hours/week
Cooperative Education Coordinator: to learn more about this program and Coordinator click on name below.