Uniform and Equipment Needs
Equipment provided by players :
- Water bottle
- Mouth Guard
- Hair tie or Headband if necessary
- Shin Guards
- Field Hockey Stick
- Gloves - optional
- Proper Athletic Support Shoes. For grass: Cleats or Turf Shoes, Sneakers preferably court shoes for indoor gym training.
- Plain maroon socks (no stripes or logos)
- Plain white socks (no stripes or logos)
- Goalies: The coaches have equipment you can borrow. You should get a stick though! Whether you stay in goal, or need a friend to shoot on you. A FH stick is great to have!
Last Modified on March 8, 2023